COVID-19 – How Gower Plant Hire Ltd is managing continuity of supply and the health and safety of their customers, employees and visitors.
Due to the current climate and ongoing Coronavirus outbreak, Gower Plant Hire Ltd has developed and implemented extensive contingency plans to ensure business continuity, resilience and continuity of supply:
1. Completed risk assessments of critical operations and implementation of additional measures
2. Implemented only essential travel and supply of service as necessary
3. Built up stocks of raw materials
4. Implemented remote working and working from home to ensure continuous operations
1. Completed risk assessments with additional measures
2. Increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitising
3. Only authorised access to site – (essential and critical operations)
4. Restricted face to face meetings
5. Maintain social distancing and compliance with Government guidelines
Gower plant Hire Ltd’s aim is to BEST ensure that everyone is safe. Personally, I’d like to thank a good friend Andrew Protheroe MSc MSc MSyI CMIOSH for his support!!