We undertake a Gap Analysis, by carrying out a detailed audit of your health and safety, and environmental and sustainability system against recognised standards i.e. Health and Safety Management Systems or internal company standards and report on the areas that need to be addressed.
I.C.P.S Risk Management Ltd will work with you to implement a purpose built management system relevant to your business aligned to OHSAS18001 Health and Safety, ISO 14001 Environmental and ISO 9001 Quality Standards. Becoming certified to OHSAS 18001 ensures your organisation is taking proactive steps to ensure it complies and stays up to date with appropriate legislation and becomes a safer place to work. OHSAS 18001 is the internationally recognised standard for best practice occupational health & safety management.
ISO 45001 is coming to the forefront, it is the new international standard for occupational health and safety (OH&S) management and will be replacing the existing OHSAS 18001 standard. Just ask for advice.
- Health and safety policy and procedures
- Developing and implementation of safe systems of work
- Helps reduce the occurrence of accidents and incidences
- Helps you stay abreast of relevant legislation and reduces the likelihood of prosecution and fines
- Demonstrates a commitment to assuring the safety of employees and the wider public
I.C.P.S Risk Management Ltd fulfil the role of Competent Health and Safety Advisors in accordance with Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999. I.C.P.S understands the minefield of evolving legislation and the potential impact of non-compliance on a business. I.C.P.S Risk Management Ltd recognises every business is different and by working together we will accomplish a suitable solution.
- Health and safety strategic reviews
- Health and safety compliance audits / site inspections
- Health and safety consultancy
- Accident investigations
- Monitor performance
- Management Action Plans
- Evacuation and Emergency Plans
- General health and safety advice
Construction remains one of the most dangerous industries to work in with a vast number of minor, major injuries and fatalities occurring annually. Whatever your role in construction, CDM 2015 aims to improve health and safety in the industry. The dangers together with the new regulations also give rise to increased potential of prosecution or fines following a worksite incident. I.C.P.S Risk Management Ltd offers a service to help our clients to keep health & safety risks at an absolute minimum during construction projects.
- Plan, manage, monitor and coordinate health and safety in the construction phase of a project
- Plan, manage and monitor construction work under their control so it is carried out without risks to health and safety
Employers have a legal obligation to protect their health and safety and that of their workforce. Regulation 3, of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, requires, among other things, that all employers assess the risks to the health and safety of their employees while they are at work.
I.C.P.S Risk Management Ltd will work actively and guide companies through their own assessments rather than offering to take everything on for them. I.C.P.S Risk Management Ltd will spend time with the business to understand what they do and by working together I.C.P.S Risk Management Ltd will guide companies in the preparation of suitable and sufficient risk assessments tailored to the activities of the company.
- Task Specific Activities
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- Workplace Transport
- Occupational Disease
- Work Equipment
- Work at Height
The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005 requires employers to prevent or reduce risks to health and safety from exposure to noise at work.
I.C.P.S Risk Management Ltd can measure and monitor the effect of elevated sound on your employees.
As a business you have a duty to assess the risks which affect your employees, understand acceptable noise limits and take action to reduce exposure. I.C.P.S Risk Management Ltd is able to perform a full noise survey of your premises and give guidance where required.
- Static or background noise measurements
- Shift length personal dosimetry
- Octave band frequency analysis
- Analysis of hearing protection suitability
- Noise competency training courses
- Noise mapping
- Environmental noise measurement
SSIP assessments are all judged on core criteria approved by HSE. These core criteria topics describe what it means for a business to comply with basic health and safety law. I.C.P.S Risk Management Ltd will actively work to guide you to ensure the stage 1 core criteria standards are met gaining accreditation.
- Construction Line